“Let’s empower the world’s children to achieve their goals, bring their dreams to life, and contribute to a greater common good through Infinite Know How.”
Sucheta Kamath Bio
Sucheta Kamath is a speech-language pathologist, TEDx speaker, and founder of Cerebral Matters® a Private Practice in Atlanta where she evaluates and develops Executive Function skills in individuals with various developmental and acquired neurological disorders.
Sucheta is highly specialized in retraining the brain and is a recipient of multiple professional achievement awards for developing process-specific training programs designed to target mastery of Executive Function, attention, memory, higher-order cognition, and self-regulation.
Sucheta is host of the podcast Full PreFrontal®:Exposing the Mysteries of Executive Function; a curated resource for educators, professionals, students, and parents. Invited guests range from neuroscientists, researchers, academic learning specialists, clinical practitioners, and thinkers.
Sucheta also serves in executive leadership positions on numerous boards including the Georgia Speech-Language-Hearing Association, the Georgia Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation, the Brain Aneurysm Foundation, and the International Dyslexia Association.
She is passionate about helping learners develop self-devised strategic thinking and believes that self-awareness and self-reflection are essential ingredients to jumpstart the brain’s CEO and engage in lifelong learning.
Thank you for your interest in Sucheta’s work. Please choose from the following categories so we can make sure to get your request to the appropriate team member:
- Founding Member and Current Treasurer of the Georgia Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation, Inc. (GSHFoundation) since 2016
- Past-President of the Georgia Speech-Language-Hearing Association and Executive Council Member since 2014 (GSHA)
- International Issues Board Member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) since 2019
- Past Executive Board Member of the International Dyslexia Association – Georgia Branch (IDA-GA) 2013-2018
- Medical Advisory Board Member of the Brain Aneurysm Foundation (BAF) since 2013
- Organizing Committee Member for the Leadership Atlanta Women’s Forum since 2018
- Member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) since 1996
- Member of the Academy of Neurogenic Communication Disorders and Sciences (ANCDS) since 1998
- Member of the International Mind, Brain and Education Society (IMBES) since 2011
- Member of the Society of Personality and Social Psychology (SPSP) since 2011
- Member of ASHA’s Special Interest Group for Schools and Learning since 2008
- Member of ASHA’s Special Interest Group for Neurogenic Communication Disorders since 2008
- Member of the Georgia Speech-Language-Hearing Association (GSHA) since 2011
- Charter Member of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) since 2016
- Diamond Member of Leadership Atlanta since 2018
- Leadership Atlanta Graduate (2015)
- Delivered leadership seminar for incoming professionals of Leadership Atlanta – Class of 2016-17 centered around relationship between inward professional growth, effective communication, and expands their circle of influence. help them identify and use proven strategies, tactics, and techniques to communicate clearly, leave a lasting impression and maximize potential.
- Keynote speaker Vibha’s annual Leadership Training
- “NeuroLeadership: Applying neuroscience to a self-directed leadership”
- This Keynote speech was given to address volunteer Training for Vibha (a US-based, non-profit organization that ensures health, education and economic opportunities for underprivileged children in India)
- Konkani Association Leadership Training
- Ayudh Youth Training
- Learning Leaders of Tomorrow
- This youth development workshop highlights key neuroscience findings regarding how the brain activates high-level cognitive process in order to facilitate strategic thinking, social reasoning, and creative problem-solving to reach the apex of learning leadership.
- Center for Spine Interventions Leadership Training
- Workplace Success: Building powerful communication, robust relationships and stronger teams
- This is workplace training is designed to help employees to develop insights into the factors that shape workplace satisfaction and inter-personal and intra-personal communication. It provides a concrete framework and usable tools to empower employees.
- Sanatan Mandir Board of Directors Training
- Featured Expert for a week for ImpactADHD – February 2013
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
- 2019 GSHA President’s Gavel Award
- 2018 Hardin Community Partner Award presented by Georgia Works!
- 2017 Guest of Honor and Speaker at the Vibha Annual Conference in Atlanta
- 2016 GSHA Professional Achievement Award
- Award of Continuing Education (ACE) – granted by American Speech & Hearing Association (ASHA) in 2018, 2016, 2013, 2002, 2000, 1999, 1997 and 1996
- 2000 Stephanie Macaluso Expertise in Clinical Practice Award
- 1999 Partner’s in Excellence Award granted by the Massachusetts General Hospital affiliated with Harvard Medical School