Learn how to build inclusive and equitable classrooms in your school or district. Discover how Executive Function is key to all learning, and learn five strategies for resolving common barriers to teaching students Executive Function directly, explicitly and equitably. Understand how empowering students with critical Executive Function skills helps them develop the practices and behaviors needed to achieve successful outcomes in school, work, and relationships.
Executive Function is fundamental to success in all academic subject areas and key to achieving success outside of school.
However, far too many students don’t receive direct and explicit instruction in the cognitive and social emotional learning skills they need to become self-aware thinkers. This lack of training rooted in the science of learning how to learn, disproportionately affects marginalized students and students from low socio-economic communities, impacting their ability to achieve in Math and in many other areas of career and college readiness. Executive Function training has been proven as one way to help students close this gap.
During this webinar, hosted by Sucheta Kamath, CEO & Founder, ExQ®, join us:
- Learn how to identify and overcome challenges in equity in learning and teaching that the ongoing pandemic has unveiled or exacerbated
- Understand about the impact of teaching Executive Function and how it contributes to equity in education
- Review the research showing how training students with Executive Function skills helps ALL students gain independence and improve outcomes
- Explore five strategies for teaching Executive Function with equity
Who should attend:
- District Administrators
- School Board Members
- Directors of Curriculum
- Counselors, Coaches and SLPs